- Ensure equal access to digital devices for all students
- Share and personalize educational materials in sync with individual student’s study pace
- Easy access to various digital content and e-materials pre-defined by the staff
- Assist schools to employ sustainability by reducing printed materials
- Students can use Hublet Tablets anywhere in schools, either privately or socializing in a group work
- Hublet Tablet can be used for research purposes such as collecting surveys, recording interviews, etc.
- Theft risk is minimal as user can be identified via student card and the tablets only work within the designated Wi-Fi network
Digital assistant for students at the campus
Hublet Tablet can work as an assistant for students while they visit the campus. Information such as news, maps, classrooms, exam halls, etc. are easily displayed on Hublet Tablet’s desktop view, removing confusion for new students. More than that, students can use Hublet Tablets inside the school premises to document their study materials such as collecting surveys, turning voice to text, recording lectures, making videos for interviews, etc. By utilizing Hublet Solution, educational institutions can save resources and assist their students in a safe, easy and cost-efficient way.
Equal access to knowledge
- With the help of digitalization, there are no limitations when providing digital content to students. Besides physical copies, students can easily access e-materials through school online platforms with Hublet Tablets, providing economic and ecological benefits, reducing the use and handling of printed copies. As shared devices, Hublet can be accessed by different users, personalized with user specific content. For example, instructors can increase and improve students’ engagement in the class by showing lesson examples or visualization in real time through Hublet Tablets. With Hublet Solution, educational institutions can ensure easy and equal access to digital devices and content for all users.
"You can borrow Hublet Tablets any time even if we are not here, in the middle of the night, for example, as long as you have your student card."
- Marte Pupe Støyva - Senior Librarian, University of Stavanger
No IT-personnel needed
- Hublet Smart Docking Stations are placed around the school, so that they are easily available. Staff use an intuitive online management tool to create user profiles, which include all the material needed for their student, teachers or other user. The necessary apps and links are easily placed on the Hublet Tablet’s user interface. The user profiles can be group specific, and the release PIN code or student cards define which contents appear on the tablet desktop.
- After use, Hublet Tablets are returned to the Hublet Smart Docking Station where, automatically, all user-specific information is deleted and the Hublet Tablet is recharged for the next user. The utilization rate of the shared devices is high, providing a strong return on investment.
Works for Juniors
- Hublet Tablets are extremely well suited for searching information and viewing materials. Shared devices are a smart choice especially with younger pupils. It improves computer skills, boost creativity and encourages independent thinking.