- Share and personalize educational materials to students with their pace
- Easy access to various digital content and e-materials pre-defined by the schools
- Improve computer skills, boost creativity and encourages independent thinking
- Everyone has an equal device
- Assist schools to employ sustainability by reducing printed materials
- Ensure data privacy with easy management
- Work great for early education and pre-school also
The teacher decides the content
Digitalization changes the way we teach and learn but one thing remains: the teachers are in schools for the students. With Hublet Tablets, teacher makes sure students have the right content in front of them from the first minute of the lesson.
All students on the same page
- Digital materials are increasingly used in education. The technology advances and new ways of learning are introduced. Technology for technology’s sake is not the point, though, but it must serve the purpose of learning. Hublet Tablets are created for shared use and the management is made extremely easy, so that teachers can handle it without help from IT personnel.
"You can borrow Hublet Tablets any time even if we are not here, in the middle of the night, for example, as long as you have your student card."
- Marte Pupe Støyva - Senior Librarian, University of Stavanger
No IT-personnel needed
- Hublet Smart Docking Stations are placed around the school so that they are easily available. The teacher uses an intuitive online management tool to create user profiles, which include all the material needed for their class. The necessary apps and links are easily placed on the Hublet Tablet’s user interface. The user profiles can be teacher or group specific, and the release PIN code or student cards define which contents appear on the desktop.
- After use, Hublet Tablets are returned the to the Hublet Smart Docking Station where, automatically, all user-specific information is deleted and the Hublet Tablet is recharged for the next user. The utilization rate of the shared devices is high, which gives more value to the investment. Saving data is done in a cloud service used by the school.
Works for juniors
- Hublet Tablets are extremely well suited for searching information and viewing materials. Shared devices are a smart choice specially with smaller pupils. It improves computer skills, boost creativity and encourages independent thinking.