We are hiring a Business Manager to boost our sales growth primarily in the Nordic markets
Hublet offers an efficient, self-serviced solution containing Hublet Tablets, Hublet Smart Docking Station, and a cloud-based Hublet Manager management platform providing users access to tablets and digital content. The solution is ideal for various sectors such as libraries, hospitals, elderly care centers, hotels, and restaurants. Originating from the Nordic markets the solution has gained a global footprint with a customer base from the US to Australia. We are currently a team of 10 professionals. Our growth is rapid and we have been able to increase our sales by 50% during the pandemic. Are you excited?
Please see what one our customer thinks: https://youtu.be/JhfYoBzx12k
Do you thrive from selling solutions from which users of Hublet solution benefit from daily?
Join us to step-up our sales growth in the Nordics.
Hublet solution is expanding fast within various customer segments where particularly libraries and health tech entities are the ones that we focus on currently.
We are hiring a motivated Business Manager who will have operational and budgetary sales responsibility vis-à-vis with local distributors and end customers. The successful candidate is experienced in B to B sales and has a strong drive to succeed in meeting sales targets. He/she would preferably have a proven track-record from project management. The ability to work independently is essential and an entrepreneurial mindset has seen a strong benefit. The successful candidate will be ready to build long-term relationships with customers and distributors in the Nordic area. A business background and mindset is a must.
- Creating and implementing independently a local sales and marketing plan together with the Hublet team and/or together with distributors
- Conduct the professional sales process
– Identifying prospects
– Reach out and open the initial dialogue
– Pitch the solution via online sessions
– Visit prospects onsite to build relations and progress the sales process
– Send quotations
-Identify and influence decision-makers and budget structures
-Complete the sales process and land the orders
- Arrange and conduct info/training sessions with customers and distributors
- Plan and arrange events with distributors and existing customers
- Participate at fairs and events
- Engage with stakeholders who can influence decision-makers
- Maintain sales data in CRM system
- Report and forecast sales to Business Unit Director
You are a dedicated and systematic sales professional with experience from solution sales. You are capable of building trust with prospects, customers, and distributors. Structuring your time and contacting prospects via phone as well as traveling to meet different stakeholders comes naturally to you.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset or background this will further equip you for the role.
You enjoy working hard to get results – and celebrate your wins.
Working in a rapidly growing and changing company suits you as this is an opportunity for you to develop yourself while contributing to building international success in the digital solution segment.
- Minimum of 5 years of a proven track record of sales in a B to B environment, preferably from non-standard products or solution sales
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or related field
- Proven experience and results within field sales
- Proven ability to present and sell technical solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to work structured and independentl
- Experience in one or more of these segments is beneficial:
– Health care entities (hospitals and elderly care centers
– Public organizations
– Experience from project management, product development, and customer projects is beneficial
-Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills, customer focus and results-oriented
-Willingness to travel and work as required to achieve objectives
-Fluent spoken and written Finnish – Swedish and English at a business level and additional languages skills are a plus
Let’s hear from you if you are interested in joining the Hublet team taking shared digital content to the next level – read more: gethublet.com
Send us your CV with a salary request and a motivation letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions: email@example.com
The last day of application is Monday 12 October 2020
You can read Hublet´s Values here.